36% of small businesses fail during the first 3 years (source: Small Businesses Service).
Alan Foligno will provide expert information and advice to avoid this happening to your business and to ensure that the growth strategy of your business is carefully planned and researched. The commonest problem associated with startup enterprises is the lack of early quality research.
Alan can also point you to sources for Business Startup Grants and Loans.
Starting up a new business or limited company is a very exciting and challenging undertaking, but without sufficient attention to essentials failure is a strong possibility.
What are the problems facing a new business?
It is essential that the following points are considered:
- Have you done sufficient Market Research?
Is the market stagnant or growing?
- Financial planning: do you have sufficient money to start your business?
- Have you considered the Legal issues relating to your business?
- What is your Product?
- How will you establish the right price and marketing strategy for your product?
- Who are your customers?
- Location, Location, LOCATION!
- What is your competitive advantage? Price? Quality? Personal Service?
- Do you have experience in employing and managing staff?
- A large number of small businesses fail; do you have an Exit Strategy?
You should talk to Alan now in order to avoid future problems
Next Stage: Business Growth